Monday, December 30, 2013

Progress Report

Best Part: My scar looks like the intersection where I was hit!

It is so cool to look at the picture of my original injury and see how much it has improved in just 9 months! Wow... I can't believe it has been 9 months since I was hit.


Though I am still in a state of constant pain and my foot has a lot of problems with nerve damage, tight bones, numbness and aching, I am super excited to say that I am back in the routine of things. I am nowhere near where I was before the accident and I'm not sure I will ever be able to train at the same extent that I used to, but I do feel like my form has improved and I have a lot of hope for this upcoming year.


Thank you for all of the prayers, encouragement and support. I will be updating you all on my training when the new year comes! Look out, IM Boulder! Santa Barbara Iron Team is coming for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment