Saturday, September 6, 2014

Flat Ab Challenge

Great news! I'm opening a fitness studio in good ol' Bend, Oregon! Once the studio opens, I will be selling memberships. Everyone loves free membership though, right? Well, I propose a challenge to all of you: How about a "Flat Ab Challenge"? One month to tone up, get ripped and change the way you view food, exercise and wellness. You can participate even if you can't attend classes in Bend. And the winner? Well, not only does the winner get a fantastic stomach to flaunt at the steam room, more core strength for the slopes and some bragging rights, the winner will also get free unlimited classes for a month and a gift card to Patagonia @ Bend!!

Without further ado, here are the rules:

Sign up with me before September 15, 2014. We will take measurements of your stomach and a beginning photo (for your and my eyes only). We will also test to see how long you can hold a plank. The challenge lasts for one month. That's only one month; you can do anything for a month. Within the month, I will update the blog with recipe ideas that incorporate foods that flatten the tummy. I will also post workouts and videos to do at home or with others to strengthen, tone and burn that stomach.

The winner will not be the person who has the best 8-pack; no, the winner is the person who took the most off of his or her waist and who shows the most progression before October 15, 2015.

So who is in? E-mail me at pureawesomenesspilates@gmail.com with questions or just to tell me that you are in! I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment