Monday, March 4, 2013

Lifestyle Change

Hello friends,

The past two weeks have been a roller coaster as far as events, emotions and opportunities go. Personally, I believe that everything happens for a reason and you should try to learn from things that happen in your life.

My biggest thoughts were: What makes me happy and what do I want to pursue as a career?

Helping people achieve health and wellness is my ultimate priority in life. Seeing one of my clients or friends accomplish greatness brings a huge smile to my face. I get so many e-mails and facebook messages of friends and family telling me how I inspired them to start running or working out again. How can I take what I am currently doing and pick it up a notch as a career?

These were the resulting thoughts:

I would like to design and implement a 3-month wellness plan. This plan would include nutrition, strength and cardio plans. I would upload videos online for my Strength Pilates classes, create a strength routine based on the individual's fitness level and gender and I would design a nutrition plan in order to cleanse the body and create a strong, well-oiled machine. Basically, I would like to allow you to live your life and focus on your family and work and I will take the guess work out of training and diet for you. Since nutrition makes up 70% of your overall wellness, I really want to key in on how to improve your eating choices.

This plan would include free weekly meet-ups for Pilates, running, strength, circuit, etc, and I will even create grocery lists for you.

These are just pre-thoughts; the beginning stages of a big idea. Please, please, please give me input on how much you think I should charge, if you would be interested in participating, what you would like to get out of it, what you would not want from it, etc. This is a passion of mine and I want to use my knowledge and experience to help others.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail along. You can even participate if you don't live in the area! The videos, exercise routines and nutrition plans will all be made available to you online.

Thanks for your support!

Ashlee
www.ashleetrisharder.blogspot.com
swim.bike.run.harder@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on Amy's page, so I figured I'd stop over to visit :) I think this sounds like a fantastic idea! I'm just in the beginning stages of getting healthier, and I definitely think something like this would be super helpful for anyone in the same boat as I am. A lot of things focus just on the workouts, but I find it much harder to figure out the nutrition aspect of it- it seems like everywhere you go says something different! The way that I see it is I'm already totally changing my lifestyle by incorporating the exercise- I'd love to have go-to meals that I know are healthy that can be ready quickly, refrigerated so I can have it for more than one meal, and that doesn't require 87 ingredients that I've never heard of before! I'm sure I could go on for days, but I'm pretty sure I've already written a novel!

    Ashley
    www.localpostcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! I really appreciate your input! Yeah, nutrition is the hardest part! Thanks for your ideas! Would you be interested in being updated when I finalize the plan?

      Delete
  2. Hi Ashlee, I started reading Amy's blog a few weeks ago, and she led us over here. I would LOVE to have your help. I, however, live in Memphis, TN, so mine would have to be done via email. I don't know if you would ever consider that option. I ran my first half last December and loved it. I am knew to the whole healthy lifestyle thing and could really use help.

    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete