Sunday, June 16, 2013

11 Things My Father Was Right About



1. My sister and I are the prettiest girls in the world.
2. Nat King Cole.
3. You should always keep jumper cables in your car... just in case.
4. Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey.
5. That guy really wasn't good enough for me.
6. I do not need a pony.
7. Paying $200 for a haircut is crazy.
8. Flossing really is the secret to a healthy smile.
9. Being a trek-y actually is kinda cool.
10. I have grown into an amazing woman.
11. Yes, honey, all your male "friends" do secretly want more.
12. No matter what I do, he will always love and be there for 
me.   

Love you, Daddy! And I'm loving waking up to a freshly-made cappuccino every morning and watching you chase the cat around the house, but pretty please don't break my other leg to keep me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment