Friday, October 11, 2013

Adult Slumber Party

I just had the best weekend. Two of my dearest friends came out to Bend to visit. Three hours before I got off of work for the day, the texts started coming.


"We are three hours away!"

20 minutes later...

"Oregon is an enchanted fairy land!"

10 minutes later...

"Two and a half hours until I get to see your beautiful face!"

20 minutes later...

"We will be in Bend at 6!"

10 minutes later...

... you get the point.

"We are 3 minutes away!"
"2 minutes away!"
"2 minutes and 11 seconds away!"
"We are here!"

Oh Sophie. I love that Sophie has so much gusto for life. She is ALWAYS excited about everything!!!




"Hey, Sophie, please clean that mud off the floor."

"Okay! Oh my goodness! This mud is glorious! Look at the way it has soaked in the dirt and created an odd shape on the linoleum floor! Oh wow!"

"When you're done, will you take out the trash?"

"Of course! Oh wow... this trash bag has a hole in it and is spilling everywhere! It has made an epic obstacle course! Let's create a game out of it!!!"

Seriously... coolest person I know award goes to Sophie!

Back to the story, Sophie, Nicole, Thanittha and I met up for Thai food at the Fall Festival downtown. Parking was impossible, but that didn't matter! We were all so excited to be together that nothing could put a damper on our weekend!


We had a great weekend filled with champagne, celebration, Disney movies, cuddling and just absorbing the vibe of pure happiness.


I have been so blessed by these two women and also by my visit from Nani the weekend prior. Wyoming reunions left and right! I'm bummed that Nani was here during crummy weather, but just seeing her brightened my day.



Here are some photos of my friends and their amazingness. Enjoy!


















Goal in life: Kiss my future husband on this bridge 





Girls who eat like men!









No comments:

Post a Comment