Sunday, August 5, 2012

Feed Me Cookies

It is a sad day for my skinny jeans when there are cookies in the room.

No meat. Check.

No dairy. Check.

No coffee. Check.

But no cookies? Uhmmm that's not so easy to just check off the list.

Johan just had to buy Kasey those amazing looking cookies. And I just had to go get myself a bag. They were the most amazing cookies I had ever tasted. Macadamia nuts, chocolate chips, oats... goodnight nurse! Feed me to the bears now because I never want another taste to enter my mouth again.

I have been terrible about uploading workouts, so here you all go (if all y'all are still following):

Cycle
10:00 Warm-up Zone 1
5:00 of :30 easy, :30 spin up (100 CAD/RPM or higher)
3:00 zone 2
2:00 build to zone 4
3:00 recovery zone 1
:15 sprint, :15 recover, :30 sprint, :30 recover, :45 sprint, :45 recover (repeat)
2:00 recovery zone 1
:30 zone 4, :30 zone 1, 1:00 zone 4, 1:00 zone 1, 1:30 zone 4, 1:30 zone 1 (repeat)
2:00 recovery zone 1
3:00 zone 2
2:00 build to zone 4
5:00 Cool down


Abs
  1:00 each exercise 3x through
Straight arm plank
Side plank right
Windshield wipers
Lion Kings
Side plank left
Scorpions


I finished my latest painting of Jenny Lake! It is finished! Check it out:






Yesterday, Kasey had the day off. We Old Gregged people, explored the local thrift store and shopped for the Free-Bin Formal. Here are some pictures from our day of fun:








1 comment:

  1. Omg those cookies sound amazing! It seems like you deserve a nice treat after a workout like that!

    I love the new Pic! It looks amazing, is that the first one you're selling there?

    ReplyDelete