Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Delivery Room Playlist

Tiffany is having a baby! So exciting! We all know how much I LOOOOOOOVE making weird playlists. Two weeks ago when Tiffany and Cosy came to visit me, we joked about making a playlist starting with Tiff's and my dance jam back in college: A Bay Bay by none other than Hurricane Chris. I'm pretty certain that was the only song he ever made... at least the only one I've ever heard.


So, delivery room playlist... there are so many options of songs to put on there, so I settled with these. Some have a short description of why I chose them, others need no explanation.

1. A Bay Bay Hurricane Chris
2. Cyclone Baby Bash- Tiffany's favorite song our first year of college. I'm guessing if she "moved her body like a cyclone", there's a reason she and David are pregnant right now.
3. Tik Tok Ke$ha- originally this was not on my list, but Kaylee convinced me to add it. "Tonight Imma fight til we see the sunlight"
4. I Wanna Be Sedated The Ramones
5. Ice, Ice Baby Vanilla Ice- just think of all those ice chips she'll be chewing
6. If You're Going Through Hell Rodney Atkins
7. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) Kelly Clarkson
8. Hips Don't Lie Shakira
9. Go Baby Lupe Fiasco
10. Rock You Like a Hurricane Scorpions
11. Ring of Fire Johnny Cash
12. I Will Survive Donna Summer
13. Breath In FrouFrou
14. Push It Salt N Pepa
15. Eye of the Tiger Survivor
16. The Final Countdown Europe
17. Breathe In Breathe Out Mat Kearny
18. I'm Coming Out Diana Ross
19. American Baby Dave Matthews Band
20. I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby Louis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment