Saturday, May 18, 2013

Send Me a Muse

Blake warned me this would happen; He said I would reach a point in my recovery where I was at an all time low. Well, low I am. When I was first injured, I felt inspired to explore, learn, watch, discover. I cannot say I was happy about being injured, but I was determined to make the most of my time. I began learning French, studying for my CSCS recert, designing meal plans and workouts for friends.... it felt like every moment of my day was packed.

Now I have no motivation. Reading feels like a chore. I don't have any desire to write my blog or listen to music. I ordered all three seasons of Veronica Mars and she is now a distant memory. My social skills are gone; Holding a conversation becomes a daunting task, especially when every phone call or text begins with, "How's your leg?" I have hit rock bottom.

The great thing about reaching the bottom of the hill is there is nowhere to go but up. As any cyclist or runner knows, going uphill is not easy, but when you reach the top, it feels so good. So I'm going to start climbing now. First of all, I have been painting and I purchased more canvases and supplies today. Many of you have expressed the desire to purchase a painting. If you would like to commission me, I am taking orders now, so please feel free to e-mail or comment on this blog. Also, I am available to design meal plans or workout routines. Please contact me with any questions.







Secondly, I thought I should leave you all with another playlist. This one is another amazing playlist all about... periods. Not grammatical periods. Female monthly irritations. If you don't enjoy the tunes, at least get a kick out of the titles:

1. Blood Red Summer Coheed and Cambria
2. Same Blood The Academy Is...
3. I Predict a Riot Kaiser Chiefs 
4. 99 Red Balloons Nena
5. Bleeding Love Leona Lewis
6. Bleed for You Hidden in Plain View
7. The Tide is High Atomic Kitten
8. Wine Red The Hush Sound
9. Big Girls Don't Cry Fergie
10. Red Right Ankle The Decemberists
11. Breaking the Girl Red Hot Chili Peppers 
12. Save Me Jude
13. The Curse of Curves Cute is What We Aim For
14. Blood and Peanut Butter Bc Camplight
15. Red Rain Peter Gabriel
16. Red, Red Wine UB40
17. Woman Like Me Beyonce
18. I've Got the World On A String Lisa Stansfield
19. Pretty Girl Rock Keri Hilson 

No comments:

Post a Comment