Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pepper Spray to Roses

I use pepper spray to convince boys to give me flowers.  And it works really well.

Rewind back to November. A British soccer player asked me to go to this bar in town with him. We spent the entire night exchanging REALLY bad jokes and stories and talking about The Streets. After driving me home, he walked me to my front door. It was chilly out, so I stuck my hands in my jacket pockets. Inside, I felt something long and curved, much like a tube of lipstick. My pointer finger played with the tip of the trigger and I laughed. Simon, my date for the evening, looked at my quizzically. "I just realized I have pepper spray in my pocket," I informed him.

"Alright," he said in his British accent. "Have a good night." And he walked back to his car.

 You would think that was that, right?

Well, guess who received some beautiful flowers all the way from England today?

This girl did:



No comments:

Post a Comment